- What data do we collect on you and why?
- Access to your information and correction
- What are cookies and how do we use them?
- Cookies we use on our site
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect on you and why?
In some areas of our website we ask you to provide information, such as your name and email address, that will enable us to supply you with our services or contact you after your visit. We will also use this information to contact you to advise you of other services that may be of interest to you.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
We will respect your personal information and undertake to comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation currently in force, both in respect of the personal information supplied by you in general or as part of the recruitment process and in respect of any personal information which we may process.
If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, please contact us.
Access to your information and correction
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request details of the information we hold about you. If you would like details about the personal information we hold about you please contact us.
Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties can be found at the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
We value your feedback on our website. If you have any difficulty accessing or viewing our website please contact us.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer so the site can remember who you are. They contain a unique, but anonymous, identifier, which is usually a string of letters or numbers.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not personally identify any individual user. These are usually third party cookies, which we use to deliver a better user experience.
If you declined cookies, we switched off all cookies except for the functional cookies that are essential for the site to run (including a cookie which tells us that you have made this choice).
You can block all cookies (including functional cookies) by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you do this you may not be able to access some parts of our site. You can find more information about enabling and disabling cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following cookies are used by our sites:
Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
These enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- recognise your IP address, operating system and browser type.
For more information click here. These are permanent cookies except for _utmc, which is a session cookie.
Contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on. This cookie is required for Google Recaptcha. More information can be found here.
Smart Slider 3 (_cfduid)
Functional cookie used by content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
Cookie Notice (cookie_notice_accepted)
This policy was last updated 22/05/2018.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 01489 890460
Bison Grid Ltd.
Unit 2, Church House Farm,
Clewers Hill, Waltham Chase,
Southampton, SO32 2LN